Saturday 6 July 2013

Since I've returned: Game records, changes, excitement

Sooo after 6~ months off FFXI (and any other game for that matter, not sure how I survived either) I came back with a hankering for some ballista.  Since returning I've kept records!  Here they are:


Job played  (vs mirror opponent)  Wins Ties Losses  Comments
SAM  (vs Herald)        3W 3L
DRK  (vs Forcecia)     4W 2L      Forcecia is that Leban dude, for those who might remember
WAR  (vs Kumadoli)   5W 1L
DRK  (vs Sepia)          3W  3L      Some of the best games I think I've ever been a part of
MNK  (vs Arabull)       3W  2L     Salvo's debut! (he's my galka)
DRG  (vs Sepia)           3W  2L     Lost first 2, then won 3.  That always feels good
SAM  (vs Teska)        1W 2T 3L     Blargh.  It was my penta to her jinpu, but I think even if I had GK merits I would have lost this time.  Teska was excellent.
DRG  (vs that hume drg.. I forget his name, will edit later)  2W 1T 2L
DRK  (vs Sepia)           3W  2L
DRK  (vs Herald)         3W  2L
----------------------------------------------------took a long break here to build my new PC!
PLD   (vs Kumadoli)    2W  1T  2L
----------------------------------------------------at this point I started recording
PLD   (vs Kumadoli)     3W  1L          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hkOE3d7MT0
PLD   (vs Mami)           1W  4L    This was pretty bad.  Props to Mami!  You're too cute, I can't focus!
DRG  (vs Uruz)             3W  2L        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6xoyb4hJXs
DRG  (vs Uruz)             6W  0L    Both DRG vs Uruz were played on the same day.  I changed to haste gear in the second reservation.  Nice to get a pummeling in on Uruz!

Recent dabblings in League of Legends has sparked my competitive side a little.  But, it's important to remember that these wins and losses are a team affair!  

Anyways, the JPs made a very interesting game adjustment while I was gone.  Instead of having teams spawn at their respective camps, both teams spawn at the same camp.  No more complaining about rook games!  Nice.  Too bad for Valvosa though!(jk xP)

Some janky stuff breaks out at camp sometimes, which is extra fun.  WHMs/DRKs get to bind/sleep people if they respawn together.. I once had a little duel with Sepia just after respawning!

I really wish I had my new PC for the matches with Sepia (fourth from the top), 4 of the 6 matches went down to the absolute wire - all coming down to stopping people from scoring at the last second.  2 of those were wins, 2 were losses.  The entire set would have been extremely intense and definitely worth watching, too bad. :(

This is too long already!  I'll post about that PLD vid later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment